About the conference
This conference is for therapists, trainers and coaches to explore movement assessment and training strategies set against a backdrop of discussion considering the future and value of Movement Health for all patient and clients – from those currently sedentary and in pain to top performing athletes.
Our invited speaker will focus on:
- The control of human movement and how it is influenced by pain, injury, fatigue and training/coaching
- New directions in movement assessment to shape intervention
- Connecting movement teachers to movement learning (skill acquisition) science
- Movement ownership for everyone through acknowledging Movement Health
We will discuss new and multi-disciplinary perspectives on movement analysis, successful movement interventions and facilitating enhanced movement skills, alongside the future of Movement Health and how to facilitate this for clients and patients. We will share experiences in a cross-disciplinary environment, taking from the wide range of highly skilled presenters, to reflect on what we can do better.
Who is it for
- Pilates Instructors
- Movement Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Medics & Sports Medicine Professionals
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Sport Therapists
- Rehab Therapists